Sunday, May 22, 2011

Its hurt

its hurt when nobody trust u..i think better i choose my own way..dont depends on other people. Other people dont know who u really are. What u think..what u wanna do.. they just think what they wanna to think. Once u make mistake, it hard to gain trusted from other people. I dont mind..i dont care..my deep in my heart, it really hurt!

I try to ignore my feeling but it hard.. Maybe, im not the lucky one. My past..my future..i just dont know.. Many people do the mistake..because we learn from the mistake..you also did. How? When? Everything i did it just like a sin to u.. I dont know what to say..maybe i have to give up.. When i really like somebody, its always hurt me.. Im always fall into the wrong person..or, im who is not good enough for u.. i know that very well. But u can help me rite? Nevermind.. im not blaming anyone..its me who is wrong.

People change..from bad to good one..also from good to bad one..which one i am?? I need guider. Really hope that someday, i have my own family. A good husband..if he is not good, its ok.. we can change together. Human not perfect.. Im not looking someone that is perfect! It just nice if u really like me.. love me.. when will i find u? when will we meet? Or it just my dream? oh..nevermind..i've been accustomed to hurt..

Please dont hurt me anymore..


No comments: