Thursday, January 27, 2011

Miserable

To myself,

Today i feel miserable..very miserable..suddenly i remember the thing that happen between me and him.. Why he refused me? Then, just now i wondering about it.. It is because im not virgin anymore? So, his cant went through mine? I really have no idea..n also have no answer..demn!! Thats why he agreed when i suggest the broke up! Why i just think about this now? Shit!


I really feel regret rite now. I wanna to cry but there no tear come out. Maybe, after this, will be no man wanna take me as his wife..And i accept it as my destiny..Me who can change my future..now i have to accept it..

Just now, my friend told me that the man that i like rite now said my face just like his ex..she eardroping his talk..hahaa~ It makes me feel happy but i dont wanna give hope to myself..it hurt when the hope not become reality..

No comments: